In this post I am going to talk about some non-investment topic, more of lifestyle.
Many of us Singaporeans have enjoyed travelling, taking it as a form of escaping from the fast-paced and stressful lifestyle here.
According to statistics, S’poreans took average of 5.2 trips in the last 12 months.
While overseas, especially in less-developed countries in South-east Asia, many of us encountered this problem of transportation -- how do we get around comfortably and conveniently?
Well I personally prefer to book a private transport in cities such as Cambodia, Phuket and Bali, as they do not offer good public transport.
The benefits of having a chaffuered private transport:
- Very affordable prices with a private car and English-speaking driver:
- It costs only about S$60 for a 9-hour trip in Bali, including pick-up from the airport. If there are 3 persons in the car, that's only $20/pax !
- Stop as and when you like along the way to take photos, take a break, etc.
- No need to stop by those annoying souvenir shops that tour guides often bring you to.
- Comfort: Very comfortable ride in an air-conditioned car
- You can rest well to conserve energy while in the car!
It is very convenient to book. You just input the dates and timings and search for a suitable driver. It is instant and no time-wasting phone calling needed.
You pay a small booking deposit (10% of the fee) to reserve the driver and pay the rest during the trip.
Currently they are running a promotion: Use 50OFF to get 50% off the booking deposit.
Check out their website https://hop.asia and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hop.asia.travel/
Disclaimer: This article is solely based on my personal views.